Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

Favorite FFXI Job?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

Favorite FFXI Job? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite FFXI Job?   Favorite FFXI Job? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Just curious - what's everyone's favorite job(s) and why?

So far have three but only because they're the ones 65+ - might have more once level others up.

DRG - good amount of dmg but then can super jump the hate away (kinda like thf's sata) as long as can keep super jump up; plus it's just a fun job and u get a cute blue drg following you around XD feels weird not having him around on other jobs =/

DNC - first job to 75; both party and solo well with it and makes a great sub for almost any DD; and the af looks nice ^^

SAM - weapon skill and sc alot!
Back to top Go down
jnco

Favorite FFXI Job? Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!   Favorite FFXI Job? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 pm

MONK!!!!!! - Fast/Hard Hitting, High HP, Decent in soloing /nin or /dnc, and Awesome 2hour!!!......Even though i dont get to come to sky on monk, what more can you want.....well....A new update but SE sux...yea anyway what else can you want from a DD xD
Back to top Go down

Favorite FFXI Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite FFXI Job?   Favorite FFXI Job? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm

DRK and MNK are my 2 faves
Back to top Go down
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

Favorite FFXI Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite FFXI Job?   Favorite FFXI Job? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Hmm maybe mnk will be next DD job from all the responses about it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite FFXI Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite FFXI Job?   Favorite FFXI Job? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite FFXI Job?
Page 1 of 1