Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

CoP Missions and other stuff~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickel

Nickel

CoP Missions and other stuff~ Empty
PostSubject: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 am

In the near future when we have more people in the linkshell I would like to try Limbus, Sea, Dynamis and some of the other end game events. So in the mean time if you need to finish CoP missions and things then I would try and help as much as I can when i'm on. Anyone else has thoughts they would like to add on to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 am

probly find out who's the least furthest along in CoP (least accomplished like i'm on Minotaur fight so if anyone's before that we should start there)
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 am

i would be the least furthest since i hardly do missions
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes DL you need to catch up =P Am on the Distant Beliefs mission - I think that's 2-3 but not sure, but don't mind doing the three promies again... I'll bring SAM and use my 2 hour ^^
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am

i wouldnt mind catching up but... its like.. i need ppls @_@
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com
dsrjohnlee

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 am

Start here, set a time and date. I am always willing to help. You kno my schedule. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Ruunie needs CoP done. She's passed promies and I'm sure I could easily get her to the minotaur fight or whatever the closest is after CS's. I'd also be willing to help/dual box with zig in order to make sure we get things done.

set some times, like a standard time everyweek for us to static CoP kinda like we have for sky and I'll be there. In fact if we wanted to do a similar time for CoP but on a day like thursday or sunday, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP Missions and other stuff~   CoP Missions and other stuff~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoP Missions and other stuff~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Mission Arcs-
Jump to: