Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

Empress of vanadiel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Empress of vanadiel Empty
PostSubject: Empress of vanadiel   Empress of vanadiel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 am

Hi all Iiana here call me Liana that's something that didn't work out well D: anyway i'm new i'm usually doin CB or seeking for hours on pup if you see me seeking make a party this is annoying i have no keyboard in game so it's more annoying to make parties T.T my 75s are SAM SMN and PLD my BLU is lv 69 which i drop alot because i'd prefer to have disseverment and cannonball before finishing it and i HATE leveling the subjobs needed for it T.T also some help skill capping my pup would be nice too archery isn't easy to cap alone with no curing
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

Empress of vanadiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empress of vanadiel   Empress of vanadiel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

welcome Liana, hope you enjoy our ls =D. good i can start callin you Lia for short now XD, i knew you were using captial I for L, but wasnt sure, since everyone in ffxi have unique names ^^
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com

Empress of vanadiel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: