Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat Empty
PostSubject: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 am

i still need to get the latter and we failed pretty bad on ACP 11 so i say we get this stuff done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 am

ACP 11 <can i have it?> <yes, please!> lol
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

PostSubject: ACP 11   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:21 pm

I need ACP 11 too - can't wait to try out the body armor for drg and finally ditch the SH XD
When do we want to do this? Looks like we got three people so far...
Back to top Go down
Nickel

Nickel

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm

For acp the ones that i know off the top of my head that needs it done is, Jnco, DSB, Juni, Iiana, dsrjohnlee, myself and phong. not sure if anyone still needs..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Well, I don't need but I'm certainly down for helping whenever I can. What I really need to get working on is "A Moogle Kupo D'eta" or however its spelled.

Defninately let me know when you guys plan to do ACP missions and we'll get to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: um....   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 am

I needs it, failed the 1st time so i'm on acp10...again Crying or Very sad
on kupo i'm on that cat fight affraid
Back to top Go down
swordsaint

swordsaint

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:40 am

me wants AMK done [Yes, Please] wants the new helm D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

Ruunie is also going to need ACP and AMK now. not really worried about AMK on zig atm. At any rate, I'm down for maybe setting up some kind of static or time or something. I'm pretty flexible so if someone wants to set a time, i'll make sure to be there.
Back to top Go down
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Can we please do again - wanting to get revenge on the crystal kicking our butts twice - the acp body is nice but now I just want to kick the crystal's backside XD we're so close each time but no kill =/ gah and I got turned into a mandy the second time >.<
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 am

LOL @ Juni =P, we can do it! just need ppl on XD... im hoping maybe friday, we can give acp another run, and pwn that piece of rock.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com
Sabajii

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 am

Did anything come of this? I'm just starting ACP rofl, starts out a big pain in the butt.....so I left it and went lvling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Ya - still painfully stuck on the last acp fight - now 0/4 on it. We should be doing another run with WeAreMulingBrb ls members soon... if you need help though let us know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat   A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A crystalline prophecy and a Moogle Kupo d'Etat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Mission Arcs-
Jump to: