Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

Nyzul isle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 am

Because everyone needs help with this unless you're on floor 100 while i am on floor 10 with no weaponskills whatsoever Atonement Tachi: rana are the two i'm after the weapons for these be the Brave blade and Windslicer respectively if you know nothing about nyzul isle don't be afraid to ask but for the most part you need 1 mage and 5 /nin DD no tank is required except maybe boss floors but i've never done a boss floor so i don't know
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 am

Nyzul Isle is easy if SE dont hate and give you easy floors. Bosses should be easy if you have sams and mnks 2hr spam and the boss drops dead XD.

I've already completed Nyzul Isle up to floor 100 so if you need any advice i can help you out.

Anyone else who reads this post, should post as well so you guys can start up a nyzul isle static for those who needs. =D
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm

I need Nyzul myself. I'm personally on floor 1 but have quite a bit of experience in it. I did a static with a group before they kept floor progress for each individual person, we got to floor 20. But i've done many runs attempting to get gear from 20,40,60,80 and 100.

I'm definately down for starting a static though. I basicly need the same WS's that Iiana does. as well as gear I want such as goliard feet, a few askar pieces and maybe a denalie piece or 2.
Back to top Go down
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Never done Nyzul Isle before so am okay with it if it's on the weekend or only a few hours (about 2-3) on weekdays as I have work and need the sleep.
Back to top Go down
dsrjohnlee

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 am

@Floor 100 woo... i will help with floors 20-40-60-100. hehehe pm me ingame xD

{Askar} {Cast Lots} {Yes, Please.}

Head X
Body O
Hands X
Legs X
Feet X

1/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyzul isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul isle   Nyzul isle I_icon_minitime