Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Nocturne

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Best LS Known To Man =P

DM and Juni down!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

DM and Juni down! Empty
PostSubject: DM and Juni down!   DM and Juni down! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:07 pm

So we can't find our SE security token and until SE gets back to us to disable the token from our account we can't play... am going to have FFXI withdrawal now lol. Oh well off to play Restaurant City.
Back to top Go down
Darklegion
Admin
Admin

DM and Juni down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM and Juni down!   DM and Juni down! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:25 pm

awww that sucks >.<, hope u guys can find the token instead cuz SE likes to take their time with stuff like this... wish you guys luck!
Back to top Go down
https://eternalnocturne.darkbb.com
juniperclaire

juniperclaire

DM and Juni down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM and Juni down!   DM and Juni down! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

DM and I still looking for it but we already contact SE to see if they can disable the token linked to our accounts and purchase a new one in the meantime so at least we can still play till it comes...don't know how long it will take them to get back to us though...

BTW - just noticed on the banner what looks like Kel shooting his arrow at DSB - was that your intention?
I know - see him shooting the pink bird but still looks like he's shooting at DSB XD

Update: so DM called SE and they disabled the token linked to our account. I will be on later on tonite for Dyna if we're still doing and have the people. Yay!

Last edited by juniperclaire on Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Back online!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DM and Juni down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM and Juni down!   DM and Juni down! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DM and Juni down!
Page 1 of 1